Thursday 3 October 2013

DIY Mehendi inspired tip nail art

Hey everyone!!
How are you all today?
I am not good though as my index finger nail broke last night but thankfully I already made a tutorial for you guys before that tragedy J
But bad news is that I won’t be able to upload any nail art until my nails grow at least till the length on which I can do nail arts L
So hope you will support me even when I won’t be able to show you any nail arts but I will be posting more remedies for you guys J
So today as you already know is mehendi inspired tip nail art which is elegant and perfect if you are looking for some decent looking nail art for any occasion.
I liked this manicure a lot but unfortunately it stayed only for a day…L
So let’s continue with the steps to do this manicure:
How to do this manicure:
1. Apply any colour of your choice on your tip of nails (if you are good with nail arts you can easily apply nail colour on your tips and If you are facing problems then you can always use tape to do perfect tip manicure), here I applied light pink on my tips, you can use a little dark nude colour too it will look decent too J
2. Draw two lines for your border of your tips with black nail paint like shown in the picture.
 3. Now fill the space with black nail colour
4. Now draw these spirals like mine with black nail colour.
5. In the end add some dots to your spirals like I did, complete your look with top coat and you are done.

Hope you liked it show me your creations in the comment box below, and yeah don’t forget to subscribe to get my updates 
Ramie<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment