Tuesday 13 August 2013

Home made moisturiser

Hey friends,
How are you all?
Few weeks back I was having dry arms and legs, dry skin leads to itching Although my skin type is oily still this dry thing was making me upset, tried every moisturiser but didn't work that well so I decided to go for home made moisturiser and I ended up with this Recipe, believe me guys I was stunned by its result, you must be thinking that what is it?
Today is your lucky day then, go down below for this wonderful recipe
All you need is :
6 tsp petroleum jelly or vaseline
2 tsp glycerin
2 tsp lemon juice
Method
Take a bowl and put petroleum jelly or vaseline whatever you got and then add glycerin in our mix it thoroughly and add line juice in it mix it and apply it on your arms and legs.. And you are good to go, your skin will feel super soft and smooth... :-)
Do this twice a week to get rid of those dry flaky skin ;-) :-)
Hope you liked it.. Do leave comment below and subscribe..
Ramie <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment