Sunday 8 September 2013

Plum berry flower nail art

Hey guys!
I am trying to post as many posts as I can... But I am having troubles because of some busy schedules of mine... And internet problem is the other factor too... But any ways today is the nail art day.. I know I posted nail art tutorial long back ago... But from now on I will post nail arts too.. ^_^.. I know this nail art is not perfect but I will bring the perfection in my next tutorial..this time... It was late here and had difficulty with nail art pen... So any ways hope you guys enjoy it.... Love you all... You can suggest some nail arts which you would like me to do I will try it out I promise and will give you its tutorial... Take care :-) stay beautiful ;-)
Plum berry flower nail art 















Ramie<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment