Thursday 5 September 2013

Acne removal mask

Hey my lovely friends.. ^_^
How are you all....hope you are all good..:-)
Sorry for not posting I have been busy these days due to some personal matters...
I am facing alot of acne problems these days... Maybe because of weather, lack of water intake, or fast foods I am consuming these days.... Whatever the reason is I can't tolerate these acne so I got to know a new face mask... My granny told me about it.... The ingredients can be found in any near by store... So lets get going...
Materials you will need:
Fresh Mint leaves
Stick of sandalwood
And that's it... Isn't it cheap?
Steps to make this mask :
1.Take out your mint leaves, wash it nicely...
2. Now make a paste of this leaves in blender... Let it blend nicely...
3. Now take out your stick of sandalwood, wash it nicely..
4. Now rub this sandalwood on some clean stone or anything hard.
5 Now mix this sandalwood paste in mint leaves paste...
And mask is ready... Apply this mask on your cleaned face... Let it be there for 15 minutes.. Your skin will feel its coldness,which is very good for acne... So after 15 minutes wash it off... Apply your moisturiser, and your skin will feel fresh and you're acne will go work continuous weekly use...
Do this once a week for effective results ...
Hope you like it...
Ramie <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment