Saturday 21 September 2013

Minty moustache man nail art

Hey all!!
How's your weekend going... I hope it's fantastic... I bought some new colours.. And I really love them.. One is this mint colour which is in this tutorial...
Do you guys like mint colour.. Let Me know in the comment section below
Any ways.. Today I won't be talking much because it's quite a busy day today.. So I am going to jump to the tutorial... ^_^
Steps to do it.:
1. Apply 2 coats of mint green nail paint.
2. Make two joined black dots. (like in the step two .
3. With your toothpick or nail brush, draw lower line of moustache like in the picture.
4. Now go with the wave shape to the top of the dot. (refer image above to do this )
5. Now fill the inside of the moustache with black nail paint
6. Make similar moustache with the other dot.
7.Now let's go for spectacles... Draw two lines like in the image add if you are drawing two eyebrows..
8. Now draw the rest of spectacles..
And done! Love it right?
Show me your moustache man in the comment box below... ^_^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment