Saturday 28 September 2013

Candy crush nail art

Hey all!!
First of all I am sorry for the delay I am having Internet issues due to construction going here, which is starting to piss me of... But any ways, what can I do right? So I am just waiting it to be done as soon as possible..
So coming back to our main point today I am going to tell you how to do candy crush nail art in 5 easy simple steps.. Yay!! :-D :-P
So this nail I will be doing today is cute and looks hard to do but its super easy
And yes name of this nail art is inspired by one of my followers and Facebook page fan shweta's suggestion...(you can also give your suggestions and participate in my blog and facebook page ,hope to catch you there).
So let's begin with the tutorial
Things you will need :
Three different nail colours(you can take as per your choice but here I have used sky blue, yellow, and Barbie pink)
Any tape
An ear bud(to clean nail paint from the skin)
Glitter pen or you can take glitter nail paint and draw line with toothpick or nail brush
Top coat
Steps to do this manicure:
1. Apply your top coat then let it dry and then take three pieces of tape (cut it in very thin width like mine in three pieces to get the desired results.)and now put one piece vertically from your cuticle,then second piece and third piece should be like a multiplication sign on the first one.
2. Now apply your three colours nicely wherever you want to put three colours(you can also use 6 different colours here as you wish),apply two coats of each colour.
3. Remove your tapes.(I have shown this dirty finger to show you lovelies that mess happens so don't worry and keep on going.
4. Now clean your skin around your nails, and now with a toothpick clear the mess in the lines to make it clear for glitter application.
5. Lastly draw lglitter on your lines spaces,apply top coat and you are ready to go:-)♥♥
Hope you liked it see you on my next post,till then goodbye and have fun experimenting :-D(yeah don't forget to like this post and subscribe to become my friend and to stay updated)

Ramie ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment