Monday 9 September 2013

DIY Birthday cupcake nail art

Hey guys!
How are you all? I hope you are all good.. I am super happy today you know why?No right? ........ Because i am posting another nail art today yay!!
So today I am going to show you how to do easy birthday cupcake nail art...















Do you like it?
Want it's tutorial?
If yes continue scrolling down:)<3
1. Apply transparent paint then after that apply any light colour like I did here.. Which is light brownish in colour :-)
2. Now apply plum berry color on the top like I did...
3. Now draw stripes with a dark colour.. (Here I did with purple)
4. Now draw white cream with white colour (which looks like cloud haha)
5. Add some polka dots for sprinkles(it looks so yummy now... Wanna eat it? Haha
6. Now paint a vertical line(your candle) and light it up with yellow colour like I did.. Cover it with top coat.. . And you are done... Happy birthday!!
Below is the picture tutorial of it^_^















I love it... Mom's out there can do this on your daughters nails on her birthday.. Elder sisters can do this on your little sis.. She would love it...
Hope you love it...
Ramie<3





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment