Thursday 7 November 2013

Bunny nail art in 5 easy steps

Hey all!!
How are you all??
I have good news ….do you want to know what it is. Yes?
Okay then my nails are long enough to start nail arts…yayy!!
I am so happy J
Today I will show you how to do this bunny nail art in 5 easy steps J
All you have to do is follow my steps J
So let’s not waste any time and get started.. :)

How to do this nail art:
  1. Start with adding a top clear coat to all your fingers, let it dry and make a semi-circle starting from the corner of your nail tips and ending on the other corner of your tip
  2. Now fill it with white nail colour like I did..Now make bunny ears with same white colour but be careful to not make small ears as bunny have long ears which is narrow from the bottom and goes a little wide on the top
  3. Now fill bunny ears with pink colour but be careful not to completely hide white colour (it should be in the center)
  4. Now make bunny eyes and nose and make sure to dot bunny black eyes with white paint to make it look more real
  5. And you are done now finish it with top coat

As you can see I added some carrots too but that’s just your choice J
Hope you like it don’t forget to subscribe and like J
And do show me how your bunny looks J
Signing off!!

Ramie<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment