Friday 15 November 2013

Easy flower nail art

Hey all!!
How are you all doing?
Today I will be uploading another nail art which I liked a lot as well as my friends liked it too
As you guys know I don’t talk much in my nail art posts so I won’t change the history..: D


So this nail art looks very cute on short nails as well as long nails so try it out…

Any ways lets jump to the steps as to how to do this manicure:
  1. Paint your nails with clear top coat then paint it with any colour you like (here I am using mint colour)
  2. Now draw two flowers with simple white colour like I did J
  3. Now draw another two flowers inside of previous white flowers leaving a little space from the outline
  4. Now add two dots in the center of flowers with white colour
  5. Now add a little smaller dot on top of white dots with yellow colour

And voila!!
You are good to go and don’t forget to finish it with top coat J
Hope you like it… Enjoy your weekend:P
Ramie<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment